Terms And Conditions
Welcome to www.Stall.Guru
The term 'Stall Guru' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Organizers reserve the rights of frisk and restrict entry.
- The organizers do not take responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We do not organize any Flea Market, Exhibition, Fair, events or provide any services. We only connect organizers & participants after your consent by sharing their contact. This is done only when you click “Contact Event Organizer” or call us at the given numbers.
- We do not verify the correctness of the content. We do not guarantee the authenticity of the content about any event or service listed here or provided to you through WhatsApp Broadcast Message or as a text message on phone. This is purely a promotional platform.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Events listed on Stall.Guru website can be removed / deleted anytime without prior information to Organizer. (Conditions Apply)
- On Accepting to post your event on Stall Guru portal, the common mobile numbers and logos of the Stall Guru will be used in all the advertisements as well as promotions.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- As per our policy, we will change your creative which will have only our contact details and will be used for display on website and promotion on other platforms. We may or may not use your name / identity on any such creative.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
If you have any questions about events/stalls/booking email us at info@Stall.Guru or call us on 766 939 0008, Monday through Saturday 10 AM – 6 PM.
Any legal issues with Stall Guru or any legal approaches has to deal in the local court only, covered according Stall Guru registration location.